Date : 19/05/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY) 9:00 Pm Gmt+1
- * You are free to choose your gear, however, you may not use any gear listed on the 'Banned items list" below.
- * Teleporting from a fight means you're automatically disqualified, your opponent will go to the next round.
- * You are allowed to teleport when you run out of food, but this means you will lose the round.
- * All combat styles are allowed, however far casting is not.
Banned items list:
* Nex armours/weapons (Torva armour, Virtus armour, Pernix armour and Zaryte bow)
* Pvp armours (Statius's armour/weapons, Vesta's armour/weapons Zuriel's armour/weapons and Morrigan's Armour/weapons)
* Spirit shields (Elysian spirit shield, Divine spirit shield, Arcane spirit shield and Spectral spirit shield)
* Custom whips (Chaos whip, Whip of magic, Whip of shadows, Holy whip, Unholy whip, Whip of balance, Whip of souls and Whip of fortune)
* Korasi's sword
Saradomin brews(2 at max)
Runes (Depending on your combat style of choice)
You may use rocktails as food.
Examples of set-ups
Updated on 16 May 2013:
-> The oldschool wilderness is now available to everyone, since no more issues and bugs have been reported with it. If however there is still something wrong with it, please post it in a reply to this thread or in our in-game glitch report forum. The oldschool wilderness can be accessed through the PK portal in Edgeville.
-> Dharok's set special effect will now only occur from time to time instead of all the time, meaning the average damage output will be lower
-> The cha...
The past weeks, I've mostly continued my work on the construction skill, while making the needed modifications and bugfixes to the oldschool wilderness and fixing some bugs within the game itself.
While working on the construction skill, I will also continue to make new threads to discuss every element of our combat system. Changes to our combat system will be done from time to time based on the players' input. The oldschool wilderness will soon also be released once all testing is done and ev...
The oldschool wilderness has hereby been released for testing. Please note that only staff members and honor players can currently access the oldschool wilderness. Once everything seems to be in order, it will be opened for everyone.
To access the oldschool wilderness, click on the 'Pk portal' in edgeville and choose 'Oldschool wilderness'. This wilderness takes place in the actual wilderness, but on a different height so it looks like 2 different worlds altogether.
If you find any bugs there, ...
190 players online