News

Mass disconnects

We're aware of mass disconnects occuring once again. They had not happened for a long time but today they seemed to be happening again.

Interestingly enough, the test server was also affected (I was logged in and working on Castle Wars while it happened). This means it's not something with the game code that went wrong, but rather the server's network connectivity. Perhaps it's a problem at the hosting company, but we can't be certain. In any case, we'll make sure to investigate and fix this i...

Castle wars rewards (third thread)

After quite a bit of thinking and discussing with other people, we've come up with some new developments in regards to the Castle Wars rewards.
Here's what we've come up with, which we hope the community will approve of, while not hurting the server in any way in the long run, as well as motivating people to keep on playing Castle Wars (without forcing anyone to).

I did not include a poll this time, because I already know that most people will vote for "make it stronger and cheaper and don't le...

Developers blog

Wanted: player with CW knowledge

I'm currently working out the last details and fixing the latest bugs in the new minigame which is about to be released soon. An early version has already been released on the test server, but it still contains several bugs which I'm still working on right now. Sadly, this means it won't be released today yet, but know that we're doing everything we can do release a bug-free, enjoyable and rewarding new minigame.

However, I still have several unanswered questions in regards to the minigame. Qu...

Castle wars release: End of September

22 September update:

Online Players

102 players online

High risking
Offender
Teddysmelly
Ruthless pvm
Owned you 90
Miss violet
Rambo h1ts
Hobokie