Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by I2aw origins » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Praise jesus wrote:Real Life Name - Liam

In Game Name - Slowbro

Combat Level - 83

Ratio - 9.25 5410-401

Bank Wealth - 700b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Heard the best pkers of all pkhonor are in it

Why should you be accepted? - im kinda special

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - ye

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - not good enough from pkp kings

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - ye
No.

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:06 am

Real Life Name -Kevin

In Game Name -Migetmanz

Combat Level -123

Ratio -1.03 but would be 1:3.7 if I did not die from nubs while killing wildywyrm i can get this up or fight someone as proof that im good.

Bank Wealth -20b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - sounds cool

Why should you be accepted? - Good pker, very solid

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - not in one atm

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -none on this server

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) -yes

Iraq
Premium Donator

Post by Iraq » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:25 am

Migetmanz wrote:Real Life Name -Kevin

In Game Name -Migetmanz

Combat Level -123

Ratio -1.03 but would be 1:3.7 if I did not die from nubs while killing wildywyrm i can get this up or fight someone as proof that im good.

Bank Wealth -20b

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - not in one atm

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -none on this server

What is the 1:3.7 part supposed to mean? Other then that I'd start getting your ratio up to get a better chance to get in.

Candy bars
Premium Donator

Post by Candy bars » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Real Life Name - James

In Game Name - Candy Bars

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 1.4

Bank Wealth - 3b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I have a lot of friends in here and it's the best clan by a long run.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm an active player, an active pker and I enjoy pking with my friends that are in TK.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Nope.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Yes, a lot, all the same reasons as why other clans don't continue.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes :)

P.S - Sorry if you count this as a double application or w-e but I just didn't seem to get a response on my earlier one, thanks :)

Poem
Wise One

Post by Poem » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Candy bars wrote:Real Life Name - James

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 1.4

Bank Wealth - 3b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I have a lot of friends in here and it's the best clan by a long run.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm an active player, an active pker and I enjoy pking with my friends that are in TK.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Nope.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Yes, a lot, all the same reasons as why other clans don't continue.

P.S - Sorry if you count this as a double application or w-e but I just didn't seem to get a response on my earlier one, thanks :)
Can we accept him already? Please for the love of God.

Friskys

Post by Friskys » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:39 am

Real Life Name - Caleb

In Game Name - Friskys

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.27 98-77 (Alot of deaths from wildy wyrm.)

Bank Wealth - 15b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I have heard that Tactic Kings is a very good clan.

Why should you be accepted? - I have alot of experience with clanning on soulsplit. I was in the #1 team on SS1 "Divine Forces"

Are you currently in a clan? Not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Haven't been in a team on PKH yet. Was in the #1 Multi Team on SS1 as i stated above.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes
Newest Video:

Spency
One Hit Wonder

Post by Spency » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:34 am

Real Life Name -

In Game Name -

Combat Level - 122

Ratio - 0-0

Bank Wealth - 1B

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? I'm looking for an all around clan with nice people. This seems like a good clan.

Why should you be accepted? I think I should be accepted because I like to do things with people and not just by myself. I am very friendly

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? I occasionally go in the default pkhonor clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Nope, not on this server.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Yes.

Iraq
Premium Donator

Post by Iraq » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:16 am

Spency wrote:Real Life Name -

In Game Name -

Combat Level - 122

Ratio - 0-0

Bank Wealth - 1B

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? I'm looking for an all around clan with nice people. This seems like a good clan.

Why should you be accepted? I think I should be accepted because I like to do things with people and not just by myself. I am very friendly

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? I occasionally go in the default pkhonor clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Nope, not on this server.

Denied.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Zeg wrote:Real Life Name - Mike

In Game Name - Zeg

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - ? kdr? 12-2

Bank Wealth - 10b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Looks the most organized

Why should you be accepted? - I'm pro

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - n/a

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -Yes. on OSRS

Migetmanz wrote:Real Life Name -Kevin

In Game Name -Migetmanz

Combat Level -123

Bank Wealth -20b

Im bonkers wrote:Real Life Name - Jackson

In Game Name - Im bonkers

Combat Level - 120

Ratio - 56:23

Bank Wealth - 200m-300m

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I want to clan pk :o

Why should you be accepted? - because i am good at pking and i am a tactic king

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - im not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -Nope.

No to All of you sorry.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Spency wrote:Real Life Name -

In Game Name -

Combat Level - 122

Ratio - 0-0

Bank Wealth - 1B

Never seen you pk, denied.

Candy bars wrote:Real Life Name - James

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 1.4

Bank Wealth - 3b

I have no problem with James, but I think you should ask I2aw origins...