Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Iraq
Premium Donator

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Iraq » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Pot master72 wrote:Real Life Name - Andrew

In Game Name - Pot Master72

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

Bank Wealth - 20b Estimation.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Tired of Unorganized Pking and Tk Seems to be the best influence & Team i need to associate with or be part of.

Why should you be accepted? - I Understand I'm hated by Many for ragging in Deep or Pking beside Criticize an rushing @ Edge but I've parted ways from Criticize and other associated with him and want to be able to gain revenge against Pkp Kings an Criticize & his team mates Plus i have intel on Bolth clans that are vital to there tatics I'm a semi-decent edge pker i can Deep Wildy pk Pretty well work well with other clan members a Folower aswell Leader.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'm Fresh out of Assiociating with Criticize which i was Co-owner for some time and Decieded to leave an i was in Pkp Kings In the Begining of November.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -^^^^^^

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes, I'll Abide by Leaders commands.
Never.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Tired of Unorganized Pking and Tk Seems to be the best influence & Team i need to associate with or be part of.

Why should you be accepted? - I Understand I'm hated by Many for ragging in Deep or Pking beside Criticize an rushing @ Edge but I've parted ways from Criticize and other associated with him and want to be able to gain revenge against Pkp Kings an Criticize & his team mates Plus i have intel on Bolth clans that are vital to there tatics I'm a semi-decent edge pker i can Deep Wildy pk Pretty well work well with other clan members a Folower aswell Leader.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'm Fresh out of Assiociating with Criticize which i was Co-owner for some time and Decieded to leave an i was in Pkp Kings In the Begining of November.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -^^^^^^

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes, I'll Abide by Leaders commands.

LOL!

Edisdnilb
Wise One

Post by Edisdnilb » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:33 am

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

Lol!

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:35 am

Edisdnilb wrote:

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

Lol!
Lol!

Edisdnilb
Wise One

Post by Edisdnilb » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:36 am

Simon wrote:
Edisdnilb wrote:

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

Lol!
Lol!
LOL!

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:42 am

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

LOOOOL!

Tobias
Honor Player

Post by Tobias » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:48 am

Simon wrote:

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

LOOOOL!

LOOOOL!
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

I'm gone.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 am

Tobias wrote:
Simon wrote:

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

LOOOOL!

LOOOOL!
LOOOOOOOL

Edisdnilb
Wise One

Post by Edisdnilb » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:44 am

Tobias wrote:
Simon wrote:

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.23

LOOOOL!

LOOOOL!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mmm cheezy
Champion

Post by Mmm cheezy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:20 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL