Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
So twisty
Rookie

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by So twisty » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:16 am

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Tired wrote:
P v m kush1 wrote:Real Life Name - Nick

In Game Name - Ataxia

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.1 80 kills 72 deaths

Bank Wealth - about 60b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I have friends in TK

Why should you be accepted? - I am a pretty good pker. Edge or Deep wild doesnt matter.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - nope

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Pkp kings v2 i quit for awhile and decided to come back and just didnt want to be in that clan.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes.
No thanks, you rarely play. And when you do, you're busy losing bank and asking for links.
But it's not up to me. :c
Pretty much that ^

Bye Ishy & Jeremy :(

Summer spec
Rookie

Post by Summer spec » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 am

Real Life Name - Nick

In Game Name - Summer Spec

Combat Level - 112-125 (122 present)

Ratio - 2.61 (1552-595)

Bank Wealth - 5b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I've been looking for a clan since D block fell apart, I know a few members (Iraq, Heavyhitter9) and I feel like a clan would bring enjoyment for me back to pkhonor.

Why should you be accepted? -I don't really have a legitimate reason as to why, or why I shouldn't be accepted, but I do bring a lot to the table skill wise.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'd attempted to start a berserker pure can (African Zerk) but that never really came to fruition

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - D block, Bdm both fell apart while I was away from pkh for personal reasons

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Absolutey.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Summer spec wrote:Real Life Name - Nick

Ratio - 2.61 (1552-595)

Bank Wealth - 5b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I've been looking for a clan since D block fell apart, I know a few members (Iraq, Heavyhitter9) and I feel like a clan would bring enjoyment for me back to pkhonor.

Why should you be accepted? -I don't really have a legitimate reason as to why, or why I shouldn't be accepted, but I do bring a lot to the table skill wise.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'd attempted to start a berserker pure can (African Zerk) but that never really came to fruition

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - D block, Bdm both fell apart while I was away from pkh for personal reasons

Declined

Goku
Wise One

Post by Goku » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:21 pm

A zoo right wrote:

Ratio - 2.61 (1552-595)

Bank Wealth - 5b+

Declined
Why, he's a good pker in my eyes, and well respectful. Can't say I ever seen him flame or anything.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Goku wrote:
A zoo right wrote:

Ratio - 2.61 (1552-595)

Bank Wealth - 5b+

Declined
Why, he's a good pker in my eyes, and well respectful. Can't say I ever seen him flame or anything.
He's already in ;p

Maxed red
Wise One

Post by Maxed red » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:49 am

I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving the clan. I love this clan and I love the people in it but it's just to inactive. I feel like whenever I do actually get on no one is in it, which means I have no one to PVM with or do anything else with. I would still like to have a smiley face to come visit you guys :).

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:49 am

Due to my inability to quit this game to save my fucking life, I have returned to PkHonor and have full intentions to bring TK back to it's former glory.

I have hereby put myself back on the thread as Leader, I have good plans as well.

Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Post by Tactic kings » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:00 am

Recent Promotions/Demotions!

Forrest, Tobias, Danny and Sander have been removed from the TK thread.

Eddy, Ronnie & Tomas have had their ranks removed for inactivity, if they come back and have intentions to stay and show activity they will receive their ranks back.

Raphael and Colby have been promoted to Corporals, congratulations!

Item 0 has been demoted to Corporal due to inactivity.

Paul has been demoted to Sergeant due to inactivity.

Kid Rebel has been promoted to a General, congratulations!

Both Jacob & Josh have been removed from this clan due to their prior actions being offensive against Stefan.

Azu Rite has now been re-promoted to Lieutenant due to his loyalty to this clan even after it began a short downfall, congratulations!

More changes will come soon, changes include how the hit list works as well as our current status in regards to Pking!

4gottengodz
Champion

Post by 4gottengodz » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Yeah sorry for my inactivity, probably never coming back but I don't exclude anything.
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm