Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
I evil
Novice

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by I evil » Sun May 18, 2014 3:53 am

Real Life Name - Harry or Akkii

In-Game Name - Harry Akkii

Combat Level - 84 (pure pker)

K/D Ratio - 3.01 992-330

Bank Wealth - 3b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - i enjoy pking and would like to be part of a pking community cc

Why should you be accepted? - im a decent pker which could be added to your team

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - im not currently in a clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - yes, two both clans disbanded

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes
is mine declined?
Last edited by I evil on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiwi skill
One Hit Wonder

Post by Kiwi skill » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:58 am

Real Life Name - Jacob

In-Game Name - Kiwi Skill

Combat Level - 121

K/D Ratio - Not Sure Not Logged In I Havent Started Pking On This Account I Will

Bank Wealth - 10b - 20b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Well I'd like a clan/guild that would like to Pvm,Team And Just The Normal Chatter :D

Why should you be accepted? - I Am Quite Active On Pkhonor And I Think its Time To Come Out The Closet And Start Getting More Into It And Getting To Know People .

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No I Am Not In A Clan At The Moment

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - No Because Im Usually A Guy Who Just Plays Solo In Private Servers

Kiwi Skill

D0peswag3
Known Venturer

Post by D0peswag3 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:31 am

Kiwi skill wrote:Real Life Name - Jacob

In-Game Name - Kiwi Skill

Combat Level - 121

K/D Ratio - Not Sure Not Logged In I Havent Started Pking On This Account I Will

Bank Wealth - 10b - 20b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Well I'd like a clan/guild that would like to Pvm,Team And Just The Normal Chatter :D

Why should you be accepted? - I Am Quite Active On Pkhonor And I Think its Time To Come Out The Closet And Start Getting More Into It And Getting To Know People .

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No I Am Not In A Clan At The Moment

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - No Because Im Usually A Guy Who Just Plays Solo In Private Servers

Declined

Hey im jacob
One Hit Wonder

Post by Hey im jacob » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:57 am

Real Life Name - Jacob

In-Game Name - Hey Im Jacob

Combat Level - 120

K/D Ratio - 1

Bank Wealth - 35b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Seems like a really nice clan and id love to be part of it .

Why should you be accepted? - Well im very active help out pvm , skill and pk alot so yeah

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - LoudPack cc And Cause i made a new account .

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes Ofc

Daviiid
Novice

Post by Daviiid » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Real Life Name - David

In-Game Name - He Is Gay

Combat Level - 121 (working on prayer :P)

K/D Ratio - 0 :P

Bank Wealth - around 1.3b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - This clan is an old clan and everyone is respectful.

Why should you be accepted? - I like PvM and also some PvP but i'm not the best. I also want to do some slayer or bossing with some good Pvm'ers.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'm in Loud Pack, and yes, I will leave Loud Pack for this clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Loud Pack, No one is in the clan anymore and no one talks in the clan chat.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes, I will abide the leaders' commands.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Hey im jacob wrote:Real Life Name - Jacob

Combat Level - 120

K/D Ratio - 1

Bank Wealth - 35b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Seems like a really nice clan and id love to be part of it .

Why should you be accepted? - Well im very active help out pvm , skill and pk alot so yeah

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - LoudPack cc And Cause i made a new account .

No

Daviiid wrote:Real Life Name - David

In-Game Name - He Is Gay

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - This clan is an old clan and everyone is respectful.

Why should you be accepted? - I like PvM and also some PvP but i'm not the best. I also want to do some slayer or bossing with some good Pvm'ers.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'm in Loud Pack, and yes, I will leave Loud Pack for this clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Loud Pack, No one is in the clan anymore and no one talks in the clan chat.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes, I will abide the leaders' commands.
No.

Daviiid
Novice

Post by Daviiid » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Ain wrote:
Hey im jacob wrote:Real Life Name - Jacob

Combat Level - 120

K/D Ratio - 1

Bank Wealth - 35b

No

Daviiid wrote:Real Life Name - David

In-Game Name - He Is Gay

No.
:(

Now you see
Rookie

Post by Now you see » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:56 am

Real Life Name -

In-Game Name -

Combat Level - 123

K/D Ratio - 0.61

Bank Wealth - 100m (changes daily)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - really like pking and want to join a pking clan also ive seen lots of people from tk around and theyre really nice and i would love to get to know them

Why should you be accepted? - cause i <3 pking

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - nop im not

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - i left.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yes ofc

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:35 am

Now you see wrote:Real Life Name -

In-Game Name -

Combat Level - 123

K/D Ratio - 0.61

Bank Wealth - 100m (changes daily)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - really like pking and want to join a pking clan also ive seen lots of people from tk around and theyre really nice and i would love to get to know them

Why should you be accepted? - cause i <3 pking

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - nop im not

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - i left.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - yes ofc
Nope

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Why is this even open still