Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Definz
Known Venturer

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Definz » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Purestt wrote:Real Life Name - Josh

In Game Name -purestt

Combat Level - 122

Ratio - .9

Bank Wealth - 2b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? It looks like you have a well balanced team and hopefully i can join i love doing pvp/pvm/etc..

Why should you be accepted? im a dedicated player i am always online. I look out for my friends and teams if someone needs something im willing to give it to them whether it is a dds to a whip. Where i am a purest i know how to grind and fight to win.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? I am currently not involved with any other clans activities

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? This is my first clan

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Yes ofc.
A no from me. Why? We accept good pkers, and make them even better pkers. You say you pk with pkp kings v2, they aren't experienced. Pk in edge. Get to know the switches, learn how to brid. What gear do you pk in? Your ratio is .9, not good at all. I pk in edgeville and in Deep, belive me. I have never seen you in the wilderness.

You do not meet the requirements for this clan, Denided from me.

Definz
Known Venturer

Post by Definz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Britbull wrote:Real Life Name -

In Game Name -

Combat Level - 123

Ratio - 0.5

Bank Wealth - 1b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Looks like a friendly fun clan!

Why should you be accepted? Because i am a hard worker and strong pker

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? I'm not in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Nope

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Yes
Denided.

Metropolitan
Honor Player

Post by Metropolitan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Real Life Name - Kyle

In Game Name - X fermium

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 5.64

Bank Wealth - hmmm... 30b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Because everyone in that clan is cute and i love everyone in there and they love me back. Also they are pretty good pkers and i wanna be in a good pking clan because there aren't a lot of clans out there that are good. :P

Why should you be accepted? Because I'm a good pker and one of the best bridders who play. ;)

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? No sir

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? I've been in a few and I'm not in them anymore because i quit about a month or 2 ago.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Of course.

Tom brady
Premium Donator

Post by Tom brady » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 pm

X fermium wrote:Real Life Name - Kyle

In Game Name - X fermium

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 5.64

Bank Wealth - hmmm... 30b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Because everyone in that clan is cute and i love everyone in there and they love me back. Also they are pretty good pkers and i wanna be in a good pking clan because there aren't a lot of clans out there that are good. :P

Why should you be accepted? Because I'm a good pker and one of the best bridders who play. ;)

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? No sir

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? I've been in a few and I'm not in them anymore because i quit about a month or 2 ago.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Of course.
Accepted.
Mii007 wrote:Real Life Name - brady

In Game Name - mii and rambo staker

Combat Level - both 126
Ratio - rambo staker: 47 kills 35 deaths 1.34 and mii 2516 kills 1847 deaths 1.36

Bank Wealth - about 6b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? because tk is a friendly clan who enjoys pking

Why should you be accepted? because i like to pk and i haven't had much experience going to deep wild

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? only pkp kings v2 and yea im willing to leave

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? ive been in eh but thats dead

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no)yes im willing to abide by the leaders command
Accepted.
FRO TIME :afro:
OPRAH!

Evineon
Novice

Post by Evineon » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Real Life Name - Corey

In Game Name - Evineon

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.5, 321 kills 219 deaths

Bank Wealth - around 100b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Haven't played in like 6 months, as soon as i logged in a couple of my old friends (kyle, brandon) told me the that this clan was legit and i needed to apply on the forums, so here I am.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? No clan atm

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Yes, d-block, vitality; I just quit for a while

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Evineon wrote:Real Life Name - Corey

In Game Name - Evineon

Combat Level - 126

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Haven't played in like 6 months, as soon as i logged in a couple of my old friends (kyle, brandon) told me the that this clan was legit and i needed to apply on the forums, so here I am.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? No clan atm

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Yes, d-block, vitality; I just quit for a while

He's legit Tom. Always listened, was dependable, and a loyal clan mate.

Madskilllz
Rookie

Post by Madskilllz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Real Life Name - Jett

In Game Name - Madskilllz, craazyranger, craazypker, stove.

Combat Level - 122, 80-89, 52

Ratio - 2.32

Bank Wealth - about 4b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? saw it on forums and looked like a decent clan :P

Why should you be accepted? because I love to pure pk and I see everyone who pks daily.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? Not currently in a clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? I was in Assigns clan AKA chloe but she quit so I guess I need a new clan.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no)
Of course.

Definz
Known Venturer

Post by Definz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Evineon wrote:Real Life Name - Corey

In Game Name - Evineon

Combat Level - 126

I met you in the wilderness and I attacket you. You said that you weren't here to pk. uhmm?

Madskilllz
Rookie

Post by Madskilllz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:57 am

Real Life Name - Jett

Ratio - 2.32

Bank Wealth - about 4b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? saw it on forums and looked like a decent clan :P

Why should you be accepted? because I love to pure pk and I see everyone who pks daily.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? Not currently in a clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? I was in Assigns clan AKA chloe but she quit so I guess I need a new clan.

Of course.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:53 am

Madskilllz wrote:Real Life Name - Jett

Ratio - 2.32

Bank Wealth - about 4b

Of course.
I'm gonna go ahead and decline you for applying for another clan