Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Real Life Name - Mahmoud

In Game Name - Sick Ownage/B0rnt0b3pk

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 6.31

Bank Wealth - 100b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings?: Vitality shut down and my pking babies are here

Why should you be accepted? No idea.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? Not in a clan atm.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Dblock - Inactive : Vitality - shut down - old Hd stefan cc (after he made a new acc) - Inactive, and the list continues

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no): yes
ImageImage

Tom brady
Premium Donator

Post by Tom brady » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Sick ownage wrote:Real Life Name - Mahmoud

In Game Name - Sick Ownage/B0rnt0b3pk

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 6.31

Bank Wealth - 100b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings?: Vitality shut down and my pking babies are here

Why should you be accepted? No idea.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? Not in a clan atm.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Dblock - Inactive : Vitality - shut down - old Hd stefan cc (after he made a new acc) - Inactive, and the list continues

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no): yes
Accepted.
FRO TIME :afro:
OPRAH!

Overdosing

Post by Overdosing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 am

Real Life Name - Tucker

In Game Name - iusetippmann

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - .85 or .90 or so

Bank Wealth - 50bish

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? many friends in tk, also vitality got shut down.

Why should you be accepted? i am very loyal to a clan, most of you know that, i was a gen in #outlawz, then a captain in #hbo, which turned into captain in #pkpkings in which i quit to join vitality because 1)i didn't know anyone in pkp, and 2) all of my friends were in vitality.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? well, i was in vitality but they got shut down.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? outlawz - david quit, hbo - i quit for a while and stacy must of shut clan down or merged to vitality, - pkp kings v2, joined when i came back because i needed a pking clan and didn't know about any other, which then led to vitality, i joined because they were great pkers and i had many friends from previous clans.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) yes.
Image #eater2013

Thunt
Wise One

Post by Thunt » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:01 am

F150 wrote:Real Life Name - Tucker

In Game Name - iusetippmann

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - .85 or .90 or so

Bank Wealth - 50bish

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? many friends in tk, also vitality got shut down.

Why should you be accepted? i am very loyal to a clan, most of you know that, i was a gen in #outlawz, then a captain in #hbo, which turned into captain in #pkpkings in which i quit to join vitality because 1)i didn't know anyone in pkp, and 2) all of my friends were in vitality.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? well, i was in vitality but they got shut down.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? outlawz - david quit, hbo - i quit for a while and stacy must of shut clan down or merged to vitality, - pkp kings v2, joined when i came back because i needed a pking clan and didn't know about any other, which then led to vitality, i joined because they were great pkers and i had many friends from previous clans.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) yes.
Denied.
I'm an individual, yeah, but I'm part of a movement.

I am ishmael
One Hit Wonder

Post by I am ishmael » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:52 am

Real Life Name - Ishmael

In Game Name - Iraq

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 3.99

Bank Wealth - 15b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Because I heard this is the best pking clan around, and my Good friend Kyle (X Fermium) Reccomended Yall.

Why should you be accepted? I taught X Fermium how to brid.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? Well just an old friends clan, Nothing serious or anything.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Uhh, That old PvM cc Loudpack.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Yes.

Definz
Known Venturer

Post by Definz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 pm

I am ishmael wrote:Real Life Name - Ishmael

In Game Name - Iraq

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 3.99

Bank Wealth - 15b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Because I heard this is the best pking clan around, and my Good friend Kyle (X Fermium) Reccomended Yall.

Why should you be accepted? I taught X Fermium how to brid.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? Well just an old friends clan, Nothing serious or anything.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Uhh, That old PvM cc Loudpack.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Yes.
Aren't you my ags died?

Dinosaurs
Rookie

Post by Dinosaurs » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Real Life Name - Dylan

In Game Name - Dinosaurs

Combat Level - 123

Ratio - 0.93 (Had a 1.5 K/D as a 77cb pure, but when I went to a chaotic pure, I got raped because everyone had turm/ss)

Bank Wealth - about 1b, but once I feel not lazy I can do hunter for bank :d

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Honestly, because Vitality shut down, and blahblahdie joined here. :d

Why should you be accepted? Because I have as much potential as anyone given the right chance.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? Not in a clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Yes, Vitality, and the clan was terminated.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Of course, why would I join if I wouldn't.

Definz
Known Venturer

Post by Definz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Dinosaurs wrote:Real Life Name - Dylan

In Game Name - Dinosaurs

Combat Level - 123

Ratio - 0.93 (Had a 1.5 K/D as a 77cb pure, but when I went to a chaotic pure, I got raped because everyone had turm/ss)

Bank Wealth - about 1b, but once I feel not lazy I can do hunter for bank :d

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Honestly, because Vitality shut down, and blahblahdie joined here. :d

Why should you be accepted? Because I have as much potential as anyone given the right chance.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? Not in a clan.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Yes, Vitality, and the clan was terminated.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Of course, why would I join if I wouldn't.
Denided. You don't seem to meet the requirements. I don't Think you have the pk gear with a 1b bank, not the best ratio and you can not make bank with hunter on theese days. Dragon implings are barely Selling anymore.

Definz
Known Venturer

Post by Definz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

Evineon wrote:Real Life Name - Corey

In Game Name - Evineon

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.5, 321 kills 219 deaths

Bank Wealth - around 100b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? Haven't played in like 6 months, as soon as i logged in a couple of my old friends (kyle, brandon) told me the that this clan was legit and i needed to apply on the forums, so here I am.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? No clan atm

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Yes, d-block, vitality; I just quit for a while

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Yes
Denided for now. Get Active in wild and maybe work up the ratio a Little then you may re-apply.

Dustpan18
Novice

Post by Dustpan18 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:55 am

Real Life Name - Dusting Lee Kissinger, 17 yrs old

In Game Name - Newgen123

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - Currently is a .7, but is going up everyday. The reason it is so low is because before i really started to pk i was a lil bit of a troll in wildy and died constantly, but i pk daily, and is rapidly going up.

Bank Wealth - approx: 20-25b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - One of my good friends, Random Name, is in the clan and Pking is my life on pkh.

Why should you be accepted? - I can easily get along with anyone in the clan, I am on daily for many hours, and I an willing to do almost all the event you guys might suggest.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I am currently in the clan "Income" and yes I am willing to leave

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? Was in "link up", owner changed clans, then "lent Loots" because change again, and currently in "income"

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or no) Of course I will

Edit: pic of bank - Image
Last edited by Dustpan18 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.