Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Dead newb
Forum Addict

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Dead newb » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:45 am

Real Life Name - Aaron

In Game Name - Dead Newb

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - Uhh... 1.1? 1240 kills - 1220 deaths or something? Ratio doesn't prove a good pker.

Bank Wealth - Depends on the day. 5B-100B

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Well, I don't have a clan at the moment and my friends are in this clan. (I'll take down my Skill Elites siggy later, when I get home.)

Why should you be accepted? - Because TK.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'm not in one, just float around from help and other places.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Yes, all became in-active or got shut down.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes
Come hang out and listen to music! http://plug.dj/pkhonor/

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 am

Dead newb wrote:Real Life Name - Aaron

In Game Name - Dead Newb

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - Uhh... 1.1? 1240 kills - 1220 deaths or something? Ratio doesn't prove a good pker.

Bank Wealth - Depends on the day. 5B-100B

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Well, I don't have a clan at the moment and my friends are in this clan. (I'll take down my Skill Elites siggy later, when I get home.)

Why should you be accepted? - Because TK.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'm not in one, just float around from help and other places.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Yes, all became in-active or got shut down.

Denied.

Sexy combos

Post by Sexy combos » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:47 am

Real Life Name - Isaac

In Game Name - Sexy Combos

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 1.37

Bank Wealth - - I have AGS, Claws, and about 900M. I do have some barrows sets though and a few DFSs and stuff.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - All my friends and the best pkers are in here, and I have always wanted in the clan, as it has been the best for a long period of time, especially in pvp!

Why should you be accepted? - I can make money pretty quickly, but when I do get more money and start pking, I am actually a pretty good pker. My ratio isn't great, just because when I first joined pkhonor I was a noob, and would run into the wild with rune, etc.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Not in a clan, but if I was, I would leave.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Can't really remember, as I had recently quit for a few months, but quite a bit of them, Hi Im Sam was kind of the only one I can remember, and I am not in any of those anymore because I realized some of the people in them weren't exactly trustable, and some just closed.

Last edited by Sexy combos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Sexy combos wrote:Real Life Name - Isaac

In Game Name - Sexy Combos

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 1.37

Bank Wealth - Premium, (I got premium in a few days though, so I will get more money just as quickly.)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - All my friends and the best pkers are in here, and I have always wanted in the clan, as it has been the best for a long period of time, especially in pvp!

Why should you be accepted? - I can make money pretty quickly, but when I do get more money and start pking, I am actually a pretty good pker. My ratio isn't great, just because when I first joined pkhonor I was a noob, and would run into the wild with rune, etc.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Not in a clan, but if I was, I would leave.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Can't really remember, as I had recently quit for a few months, but quite a bit of them, Hi Im Sam was kind of the only one I can remember, and I am not in any of those anymore because I realized some of the people in them weren't exactly trustable, and some just closed.

Haven't seen you pk in a while

Sexy combos

Post by Sexy combos » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Not sure what you mean in a "while", but what happened was for about a week I have had a 104 tempature (fever) and haven't felt like playing, but I am back now, and about to get unlimited curses, then start pking a lot with my new ags and claws I got.

Xoros

Post by Xoros » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Revoked. Ignore this.
Image Image
Wildywyrm Guide - http://adf.ly/il1p1
Bandos Guide - http://adf.ly/il2VG

Breadfan
Donator

Post by Breadfan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Real Life Name - Labian Gashi

In Game Name - Breadfan

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - Not much of a pker.

Bank Wealth - Around 8b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I just wanna join a clan to be honest :) More fun

Why should you be accepted? - Because I'll be very active and I'm sociable and yeah :)

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Nope, never joined a clan on PkHonor.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Nope.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Breadfan wrote:Real Life Name - Labian Gashi

In Game Name - Breadfan

Combat Level - 125

Bank Wealth - Around 8b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I just wanna join a clan to be honest :) More fun

Why should you be accepted? - Because I'll be very active and I'm sociable and yeah :)

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Nope, never joined a clan on PkHonor.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Nope.

You just applied for like 3 clans in the past few days, sorry if tk doesn't want me posting on their thread, just wanted you guys to be aware

Breadfan
Donator

Post by Breadfan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Riot phreak wrote:

In Game Name - Breadfan

Combat Level - 125

Bank Wealth - Around 8b

You just applied for like 3 clans in the past few days, sorry if tk doesn't want me posting on their thread, just wanted you guys to be aware
Just got declined on one and today got premium and some more money so yea, I'll join this clan anyways and it's because some clans take days to reply and stuff so you know ;)

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:37 pm

In Game Name - Breadfan

Combat Level - 125

Bank Wealth - Around 8b

Declined