Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Rawr
Premium Donator

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Rawr » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Real Life Name - Dan

In Game Name - Danny13oy

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 1.32

Bank Wealth - 300B+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - You guys are awesome. I like the majority of your members, if not all of them + I'm good friends with many of them. You guys don't put up with bullshit.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm awesome.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Nope.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Loudpack / PkP Kings / Skill Elites. Loudpack closed / many PkP Kings members were assholes / the majority of high ranked members in SE were bias and dicks.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes.

*I'm only really hoping to get the "Ally" rank, because as much as I'd like to be a higher rank, I can't guarantee how active I will be within the CC.

Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Post by Tactic kings » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Mmm cheezy wrote:Real Life Name - Cody

In Game Name - Mmm Cheezy

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 3.5

Bank Wealth - 30ish

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - it's a pk clan

Why should you be accepted? - i pk

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - not in juan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - si, trent no active :c

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - si
Hi im shit wrote:Real Life Name - Dan

In Game Name - Danny13oy

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 1.32

Bank Wealth - 300B+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - You guys are awesome. I like the majority of your members, if not all of them + I'm good friends with many of them. You guys don't put up with bullshit.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm awesome.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Nope.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Loudpack / PkP Kings / Skill Elites. Loudpack closed / many PkP Kings members were assholes / the majority of high ranked members in SE were bias and dicks.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes.

*I'm only really hoping to get the "Ally" rank, because as much as I'd like to be a higher rank, I can't guarantee how active I will be within the CC.
Both are accepted.

Re incarnate
Premium Donator

Post by Re incarnate » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:03 am

Real Life Name - Kyle

In Game Name - Re incarnate

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 2.38

Bank Wealth - 1tril in tickets alone. nuf said

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - i see my boy cody joined!

Why should you be accepted? - i'm a gr8 pker

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - nah

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Elite Hybrids

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - suree
Image Image

Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Post by Tactic kings » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Re incarnate wrote:Real Life Name - Kyle

In Game Name - Re incarnate

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 2.38

Bank Wealth - 1tril in tickets alone. nuf said

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - i see my boy cody joined!

Why should you be accepted? - i'm a gr8 pker

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - nah

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Elite Hybrids

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - suree
100B pls. I'll go ahead and accept this but you'll have to work out your problems with Cole. We do not tolerate fights n shit between members.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:51 pm

In Game Name - Zi, I Zi I, Amade

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - almost 1.1

Bank Wealth - 1.1T + Sickle

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - I just want an ally tbh, and my bb Tomas is in it.

Why should you be accepted? - Because I'm already friends with most of you.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'm in SE, which is why I only seek for ally rank.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Maxed <- Became inactive.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Nope, but I don't want to become a member anyway.
There is only one.

Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Post by Tactic kings » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 pm

I'll clarify how an Ally works. You don't apply for Ally, you're automatically given it as you are acceptrd
and it's a 1-2 week trial period. I will accept your application but from now on you cannot apply for just Ally.

Scott x
Premium Donator

Post by Scott x » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:39 am

Real Life Name - Scott

In Game Name - Scott x

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - bad, as for standing in wild watching fights.

Bank Wealth - Ugh 8-9b atm, as just came back to pkh.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - You guys have been on pk honor for a while now, and it seems a good clan and a couple of my friends are in this clan

Why should you be accepted? - I feel i'd be a good part of the team, and i think i would do the team good :)

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - No, currently looking for a clan and this is the one.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Old clan was HBO - closed down.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yes 100% yes.

Pots and pan
Rookie

Post by Pots and pan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 am

Real Life Name - neil

In Game Name - resin blast and turm oil
Combat Level - 126 & 90

Ratio - 1.43-main and 2.17 pure

Bank Wealth - 10b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -I want to join a legitimate pvp clan.

Why should you be accepted? -because i'm a good pker my ratio just doesn't show it.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -no &yes if I was

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -I was in collisionx but its not a very good run clan they fight clan members and don't payback loans.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) -yes

Dead newb
Forum Addict

Post by Dead newb » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:16 am

Pots and pan wrote:Real Life Name - neil

In Game Name - resin blast and turm oil
Combat Level - 126 & 90

Ratio - 1.43-main and 2.17 pure

Bank Wealth - 10b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -I want to join a legitimate pvp clan.

Why should you be accepted? -because i'm a good pker my ratio just doesn't show it.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -no &yes if I was

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -I was in collisionx but its not a very good run clan they fight clan members and don't payback loans.

You can't clan hop man.. You are either with TK if they accept you or you stick with Collisionx if you choose to leave or clan hop you will be banned from Collisionx.

Sorry for the off topic post.
Come hang out and listen to music! http://plug.dj/pkhonor/

Uni
One Hit Wonder

Post by Uni » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Real Life Name - Dj

In Game Name - uni

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 2.7

Bank Wealth - 7-10b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -Cause I'm a good team pker :)

Why should you be accepted? -cause I know how to pk well
Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -havn't been in a clan for a long while now.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -yes was in hbo for a week