Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Re incarnate
Premium Donator

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Re incarnate » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Pots and pan wrote:Real Life Name - neil

In Game Name - resin blast and turm oil
Combat Level - 126 & 90

Ratio - 1.43-main and 2.17 pure

Bank Wealth - 10b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -I want to join a legitimate pvp clan.

Why should you be accepted? -because i'm a good pker my ratio just doesn't show it.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -no &yes if I was

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -I was in collisionx but its not a very good run clan they fight clan members and don't payback loans.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) -yes
you're terrible
Image Image

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Uni wrote:Real Life Name - Dj

In Game Name - uni

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 2.7

Bank Wealth - 7-10b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -Cause I'm a good team pker :)

Why should you be accepted? -cause I know how to pk well
Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -havn't been in a clan for a long while now.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -yes was in hbo for a week

Hi DJ

I'd accept him if I could.

Tom brady
Premium Donator

Post by Tom brady » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

Pots and pan wrote:Real Life Name - neil

In Game Name - resin blast and turm oil
Combat Level - 126 & 90

Ratio - 1.43-main and 2.17 pure

Bank Wealth - 10b+

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -I want to join a legitimate pvp clan.

Why should you be accepted? -because i'm a good pker my ratio just doesn't show it.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -no &yes if I was

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -I was in collisionx but its not a very good run clan they fight clan members and don't payback loans.

Denied.
FRO TIME :afro:
OPRAH!

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Uni wrote:Real Life Name - Dj

In Game Name - uni

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 2.7

Bank Wealth - 7-10b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -Cause I'm a good team pker :)

Why should you be accepted? -cause I know how to pk well
Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -havn't been in a clan for a long while now.

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -yes was in hbo for a week

Accepted
Welcome to the clan

Connor
Premium Donator

Post by Connor » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Seeing as I'm banned from the CC >.>

Real Life Name - Yolomcswagger

In Game Name - Ehh a lot of them

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 2,93

Bank Wealth - 25k vials

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Cus y0l0

Why should you be accepted? - #420blazeit

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Idk

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Boobies

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Possible, if brenda fuck no.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:21 am

20 pence wrote:Seeing as I'm banned from the CC >.>

Real Life Name - Yolomcswagger

In Game Name - Ehh a lot of them

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 2,93

Bank Wealth - 25k vials

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Cus y0l0

Why should you be accepted? - #420blazeit

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Idk

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Boobies

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Possible, if brenda fuck no.

Accepted, but you have to give me your vials <3

Rayning
Rookie

Post by Rayning » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Real Life Name - Seth

In Game Name - Rayning - Rigourous

Combat Level - 125 - 81

Ratio - 4.99 - 4.58

Bank Wealth - like 14b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - All my friends joined and i'm bored.

Why should you be accepted? - Because i'm in love with TK

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - I'm not currently in a clan

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - I was in dblock for the time it was around..

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - Yah.

Xparaliifex
Premium Donator

Post by Xparaliifex » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:37 am

Real Life Name - Mike

In Game Name - xparaliifex (everything account), gixbeast (strickyl for pking), purex honor (anything)

Combat Level - 126 all accounts

Ratio - 1.92 on para, 1.25 on gix

Bank Wealth - about 35b atm (gave out 250b+)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - i need a real clan that enjoys pking and no1 within it are dicks like other clans

Why should you be accepted? - i just left dead newb (collisionx) kuz hes a fucking scammer and a lying piece of ass, i also hate atomsk and whipper is a flat out dick and ive smacked em all many times

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - nope just dropped collisionx

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - collisionx (kyla/itankblood and dead are both dicks, skill elites (kyla/itankblood issue originated there), plenty more just cant recall them atm

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - depends....do i get cookies.? (ofcourse i will)
Last edited by Xparaliifex on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tom brady
Premium Donator

Post by Tom brady » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:41 am

Xparaliifex wrote:
Real Life Name - Mike

In Game Name - xparaliifex (everything account), gixbeast (strickyl for pking), purex honor (anything)

Combat Level - 126 all accounts

Ratio - 1.29 on para, 1.25 on gix

Bank Wealth - about 35b atm (gave out 250b+)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - i need a real clan that enjoys pking and no1 within it are dicks like other clans

Why should you be accepted? - i just left dead newb (collisionx) kuz hes a fucking scammer and a lying piece of ass, i also hate atomsk and whipper is a flat out dick and ive smacked em all many times

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - nope just dropped collisionx

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - collisionx (kyla/itankblood and dead are both dicks, skill elites (kyla/itankblood issue originated there), plenty more just cant recall them atm

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - depends....do i get cookies.? (ofcourse i will)

The clan as a majority does not want you in the clan, I'm sorry. We are proud to say our clan is a very close group of friends, if people don't think they can get along with you we do not accept people.

You also applied for another clan.

Denied.
FRO TIME :afro:
OPRAH!

1 2 drunk
One Hit Wonder

Post by 1 2 drunk » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 am

Real Life Name - Tyron

In Game Name - Drunkinho

Combat Level - 126

Ratio - 1.11 working on getting it higher

Bank Wealth - about 10b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - Beacuause ive heard many great things about the leader

Why should you be accepted? - Because im awesome and i want to be apart of the longest running clan on pkhonor

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - yes

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Because they hardly do anything and there are a few people in the cc i do not like

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) - hell yes
Last edited by 1 2 drunk on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.